Problems with concentration are becoming increasingly common in the modern world as there are so many distractions. However, lack of concentration is a big handicap to success as it delays or hinders the completion of the job at hand, which in turn seriously impacts both the individual and the people he is working with. How can concentration be improved? Do your research and write an essay in which you suggest solutions.
· “Attention span test” http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=3361
· “Concentration and focus skills test” http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=1336
Familiarize yourself with the issue:
- “Five tips to help improve your concentration” http://www.slideshare.net/Praditus/5-tips-to-help-improve-your-concentration
- “Concentration for study” http://www.slideshare.net/promotemedical/concentration-for-study?related=1
Reading material to make notes on:
· “Improve your concentration” http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newHTE_78.htm This text comes with a brilliant video which you should watch.
· “How to focus: 4 proven tricks to improve concentration” http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/28/how-to-focus_n_3795523.html
Videos to watch and make notes on: