Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MOVIES OR BOOKS? AN ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY


Some people claim that when a book is turned into a movie, the book is almost always (there are a couple of exceptions) better, others ask why they  should bother to read since they can just wait for the movie watch the story faster and with less effort.
Refer to my second blog, The Essay Archive, for sample essays: https://theessayarchive.blogspot.com.tr/  
This activity was prepared in its entirety by Mustafa Erdoğan to whom we owe great thanks. It is also my great pleasure to announce that Mustafa  passed the IELTS with flying colours two weeks after posting this writing task.
Reading material to annotate
Are books better than films?
Are movies better than books?

Videos to watch and make notes on
Persuasive Speech (Movies are better than books)
Movies are better than books
Fun

4 comments:

  1. I gained an adequate score on my IELTS exam. Thank you for your help. So, I won't come to my appointments next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The websites that were provided were very useful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! buy dvd shameless season 8

    ReplyDelete