Pre intermediate Language Leader / Unit 5
This activity has been designed to accompany unit 5 in the Pre intermediate Language Leader but it can be done in isolation as well. Do your research and discuss endangered species and how we can save them.
Reading: endangered species
· “What are endangered species? http://www.arkive.org/endangered-species/
· “What we do to protect endangered species” http://www.nwf.org/what-we-do/protect-wildlife/endangered-species.aspx
· “Protecting species” http://www.worldwildlife.org/species
Videos: endangered species
· “15 rarest &critically endangered animal species” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DYwMVQJr4k
· “Remarkable people saving endangered species” http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/10472590/People-protecting-endangered-species-Weather-Channel-brink.html There are numerous videos; watch them all.