Monday, October 7, 2013

ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY: SHOULD CANNABIS BE LEGAL EVERYWHERE?


It is claimed by some that marijuana, which is illegal all around the world, should be legalized due to public support for such a move and the fact that it is not as harmful as nicotine or alcohol. Others disagree. There is a lively debate on the Economist website, the link to which is below. Read and make notes on the arguments for and against and write your own essay.

http://www.economist.com/debate/days/view/1018

Refer to my second blog, The Essay Archive, for sample essays: https://theessayarchive.blogspot.com.tr/  

3 comments:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. cannabis nutrient consulting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. health benefits of cannabidiol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. cbd reviews

    ReplyDelete