Many think that a cashless society is a pipe dream but this is far from being the case. In fact, the move towards such a society has already started big time (See the map below). Do your research and decide whether such a system would have more benefits or drawbacks. When you are ready, write an essay in which you discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
Refer to my second blog, The Essay Archive, for sample essays: https://theessayarchive.blogspot.com.tr/
How do different countries stand?
· The shift to a cashless society is snowballing http://www.visualcapitalist.com/shift-cashless-society-snowballing/
Familiarize yourself with the issue:
· A cashless society http://www.slideshare.net/guest6faf386/cashless-powerpoint
· Pros and cons of a cashless society http://www.moneycrashers.com/biometrics-cashless-society/
Reading material to make notes on
· Sweden leads the race to become cashless society https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/04/sweden-cashless-society-cards-phone-apps-leading-europe
· What happens when we become a cashless society? https://www.fastcoexist.com/3056736/what-happens-when-we-become-a-cashless-society
· Cashless society http://bartonelawoffices.com/Cashless_Society_4.html
Videos to watch and take notes from
· Cashless Society Will Make BANK RUNS Impossible as Nations Begin to Collapse! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t4wIz_-kNE
· CASHLESS SOCIETY - Sweden Is Leading The Way for a Future Without Cash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_3O7-AfL0The Ripple Effects of a Cashless Society | Richard Wright | TEDxPeachtree https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSKURdhWCss