Many think that a cashless society is a pipe dream but this is far from being the case. In fact, the move towards such a society has already started big time (See the map below). Do your research and decide whether such a system would have more benefits or drawbacks. When you are ready, write an essay in which you discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
How do different countries stand?
· The shift to a cashless society is snowballing http://www.visualcapitalist.com/shift-cashless-society-snowballing/
Familiarize yourself with the issue:
· A cashless society http://www.slideshare.net/guest6faf386/cashless-powerpoint
· Pros and cons of a cashless society http://www.moneycrashers.com/biometrics-cashless-society/
Reading material to make notes on
· Sweden leads the race to become cashless society https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/04/sweden-cashless-society-cards-phone-apps-leading-europe
· What happens when we become a cashless society? https://www.fastcoexist.com/3056736/what-happens-when-we-become-a-cashless-society
· Cashless society http://bartonelawoffices.com/Cashless_Society_4.html
Videos to watch and take notes from
· Cashless Society Will Make BANK RUNS Impossible as Nations Begin to Collapse! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t4wIz_-kNE
· CASHLESS SOCIETY - Sweden Is Leading The Way for a Future Without Cash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_3O7-AfL0The Ripple Effects of a Cashless Society | Richard Wright | TEDxPeachtree https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSKURdhWCss