Eternal life and thus conquering death may seem like the stuff of legend but it may be possible in the near future. The three techniques to achieve immortality can be listed as follows:
Do your research and decide which one is good for you. Then write an essay in which you compare and contrast the techniques to prove your point. Have fun.
First take the test
- What is your real age? http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zg3hk7h
Familiarize yourself with the issue
· Which afterlife would you choose? http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zs4k39q?ns_mchannel=email&ns_source=inxmail_solus&ns_campaign=pan_bbc_flm_300717&ns_linkname=privacy&ns_fee=1
· What is biogerontology? https://prezi.com/3eefdlh5x2dg/what-is-biogerontology/
· What is biogerontology? http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-biogerontology.htm Make sure to click on the related links on the left of the screen as well.
· What is cybernetics? http://www.pangaro.com/definition-cybernetics.html Make sure to go through all the material. There are lots of videos.
· Predictions and cybernetic immortality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52D-HjQFBZw
- Implants & Technology -- The Future of Healthcare? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8HeFNJjuj0
· Nanotechnology in medicine https://prezi.com/oho97trh9dx_/nanotechnology-in-medicine/
· Human and computer intelligence will merge in 40 years http://www.computerworld.com/article/2532164/computer-hardware/intel--human-and-computer-intelligence-will-merge-in-40-years.html
· MIT: Nanotech kills ovarian cancer in mice http://www.computerworld.com/article/2526693/computer-hardware/mit--nanotech-treatment-kills-ovarian-cancer-in-mice.html
· Nanotech blasts cancer cells with tumor killing genes http://www.computerworld.com/article/2531837/app-development/nanotech-blasts-cancer-cells-with-tumor-killing-genes.html
Refer to my second blog, The Essay Archive, for sample essays: https://theessayarchive.blogspot.com.tr/