Research shows that there are various different types of brain which are not necessarily related to gender though more often than not are. Do your research and write a comparison and contrast essay on the topic.
Take the test: gender doesn’t determine which type of brain you have
Familiarize yourself with the issue:
· Is my brain male or female? http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zxhvmnb?ns_mchannel=email&ns_source=inxmail_solus&ns_campaign=pan_bbc_flm_300717&ns_linkname=privacy&ns_fee=1 Make sure to click on everything including videos to glean as much information as you can.
· The tests that show if you've got a male or female brain: The answer may surprise you - and explain your personality Make sure to click on everything including videos to glean as much information as you can.
Reading material to make notes on
· Brain differences between genders https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hope-relationships/201402/brain-differences-between-genders
· The brains of men and women are not really that different http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds
· Scans prove that there is no such thing as a male and female brain https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/
· Are male and female brains different? http://www.webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ#1
Videos to watch and take notes from
· Men’s and women’s brains are wired differently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDf0WJPqLE4