The web site above specializes in mysteries which you can now help solve. A possible list of 7 mysteries has been compiled below but you are welcome to seek out alternatives. Select one and explain what you think the most likely explanation is. In order to complete this task, you will need to use the past forms of modals and conditionals. Remember to justify your opinions. Have fun.
1. “The Sodder Children Mystery” http://www.historicmysteries.com/
2. “The disappearance of Ambrose Pearce” http://www.historicmysteries.com/disappearance-ambrose-bierce/
3. “Death of George Colvocoresses” http://www.historicmysteries.com/death-george-colvocoresses/
4. “The disappearance of the Grimes sisters” http://www.historicmysteries.com/disappearance-grimes-sisters/
5. “The disappearance of Theodosia Burr Alston” http://www.historicmysteries.com/theodosia-burr-alston/
6. “The missing Lord Lucan” http://www.historicmysteries.com/lord-lucan/
7. “The murder of Bell Starr” http://www.historicmysteries.com/belle-starr/