Palliative care is a vital part of any health care system or at least should be. Unfortunately, it is virtually non-existent in many developing and underdeveloped countries. Do your research and discover what exactly palliative care entails and how it benefits patients. When you are ready write an essay on the topic.
Refer to my second blog, The Essay Archive, for sample essays: https://theessayarchive.blogspot.com/
Familiarize yourself with the issue
· What is palliative care? https://getpalliativecare.org/whatis/
· Benefits of palliative care https://www.palomarhealth.org/palliative-care/benefits-of-palliative-care
Reading material to make notes on
· It could be any day now: why how you die matters https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/26/health/end-of-life-care-uk-gbr-intl-eprise/index.html Make sure to watch the video and read the text.
· The role of palliative care at the end of life https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3241069/
· Palliative care https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/palliative-care
Videos to watch and take notes from
· The importance of palliative care in global health https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnhU44_6mrc
· What really matters at the end of life? https://www.ted.com/talks/bj_miller_what_really_matters_at_the_end_of_life/transcript?language=en
· What we can do to die well https://www.ted.com/talks/timothy_ihrig_what_we_can_do_to_die_well/discussion